Thursday, June 16, 2005

Blogging Advice for the "emerging" Folks.

Phillip Johnson has a post that reflects the gist of many of the pro-ec (emerging church) blogs - expressed in good-humored satire, of course. The pro-ec crowd is not going to like this one. But with much of what I have seen with the "emerging" crowd, they have it coming. It's just that I have observed from many of the "ec" blogs that they are....well....blogs with an attitude. I would describe them as being more akin to a rebellious teenager.

3 comments:

Out Of Jersey said...

I have to admit I enjoy one of the blogs he mentioned "Boars Head Tavern". Much like Slices, I do not necessarily agree with all that they have said, but I do find it a good place to go for information on many peoples ideas of faith, both positive and negative.

C said...

So far I have found the anit-ec blogs are filled with poorly interpreted proof texts published by people that think the more scripture they can put on the page the more it proves their point.

Anonymous said...

What crlortie said.